Passionate about the advancement of mental health education for students in London, Essex and South East England. Join the team!
On this page, you can apply for our current vacancies. At Mind of the Student we look for people who are passionate about our charitable objectives. We also look for people who are creative and innovative.
When positions become available, they are advertised here. Make sure you have the relevant skills, qualifications and character before completing an application to work for us, as these are key markers we look for.
The charity has a responsibility to protect our service users so please be aware that as part of our recruitment process we do carry out DBS checks.
If you have any questions regarding our recruitment process, please send them to our email [email protected].
Looking to volunteer? Explore our volunteering opportunities here.
Disability Confident Committed
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health
- condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people